It was earlier last week when WhatsApp introduced a new feature of stickers on both Android and iOS platforms wherein the users can use these stickers to add an extra bit to make chats more interesting. WhatsApp stickers feature on Facebook-owned has become quite popular since the time they were rolled out. These new stickers are essentially animated graphics, based on various themes as well as moods that are pre-loaded on WhatsApp. Moreover, the platform also allows the users to send customised stickers via third-party applications. WhatsApp Stickers Pack Apps Free Download: Top Android Stickers Packs To Send Diwali Wishes & Greetings Online.
To make things more interesting, the users can also use third-party applications such as Sticker Maker on WhatsApp for converting photos in your phone to stickers. Moreover, this third-party application is already among the popular apps on Google Play store. Happy Diwali 2018 Stickers on Whatsapp: Download Festive Sticker Image Packs for Sending Funny Diwali 2018 Greetings & Messages, Watch Video.
Here’s how you can convert any picture into WhatsApp sticker-
1. Firstly, the users need to download any background eraser application on the Android phone. Now, download sticker maker for WhatsApp developed by Viko on your android smartphone.
2. After installing these two android apps, the users need to open the background eraser application.
3. Now the users need to use the on-screen eraser button for removing background from the picture. After that, the users need to save photo in PNG format.
4. Moreover, the users can also use the sticker maker for WhatsApp for erasing the background of the image.
5. Now, launch the sticker maker application on your smartphone and select the option of create a new stickerpack.
6. After filling stickerpack name and sticker author columns, the users need to tap on create option.
7. Now, select the PNG image (the one with background erased) as the tray icon.
8. For creating a pack, the user needs to add minimum three stickers. After that tap on ‘Add to WhatsApp’.
9. After this, launch WhatsApp app on your android smartphone and go to stickers. The new pack will be added automatically to the application. Now, you can send the desired sticker to a specific group or chat.