Mumbai, September 20: After so many online leaks, Volkswagen finally reveals its most anticipated Volkswagen Tiguan 3rd-Generation model. The all-new Volkswagen Tiguan SUV comes with a new design and specifications. The German automobile manufacturer says the new SUV from Volkswagen comes with progressive technologies and charismatic design. The new design packs an infotainment screen, a well-structured Digital Cockpit, a head-up display, and an improved driving experience.
Volkswagen has launched the new Tiguan as a hybrid model that allows a 100-kilometre range after fast DC electric charging. Tiguan is one of the most successful series of Volkswagen in the world, having more than 7.6 million buyers choosing the SUV since 2007. The new Tiguan is based on the MQB-Evo platform available with most of the VW cars. Audi Q5 Limited Edition Launched Today: Check Out Price, Specifications, and Other Details.
Volkswagen Tiguan 3rd-Generation Specifications:
VW 3rd-Generation Tiguan comes with an improved interior, exterior and engine that provide a better driving experience. The list of features introduced by the new hybrid Tiguan is as follows. Mercedes-Benz EQE SUV Launched Today: Check Design, Specifications, Price and Other Details.
- New Adaptive Chassis Control System DCC Pro
- Digital Cockpit based on MIB4
- IQ.LIGHT matrix headlights
- 12.9-inch MIB Infotainment with over-the-air update option
- 2,680 mm wheelbase
- 4,539 mm length, 1,639 mm height, and 1,842 mm width
- 10.3-inch digital instrument display
- 652-litre boots pace
- New mild-hybrid 1.5-litre petrol producing 131 hp or 150 hp powertrain (eTSI models)
- Conventional 2.0-litre petrol engine producing 204hp and 265hp powertrain (TSI 4Motion models)
- Wireless smartphone charger
- 19.7Wh battery claiming over 100 kilometres per charge
Volkswagen Tiguan 3rd-Generation Price and Sale:
The Volkswagen Tiguan 3rd-Generation hybrid model was revealed yesterday without any price information. However, as per many reports, the new SUV from Volkswagen is priced between Rs 35 lakh to 37 lakh (ex-showroom). Reports say the new car is based on the Tayron SUV sold in China with its design and specifications. The official launch is estimated to be Q1 2024 estimated to be around February 25, 2024 or later.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Sep 20, 2023 02:40 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).