The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), will re-open the code generation procedure for registration from today, February 23. It shall be noted that the window will remain open till March 12, 2019. According to the official notification, as released by AIIMS, this is the final opportunity to generate the code for this year’s Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) entrance examination. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 unique code is required for completing the final registration process. Candidates can generate the same by visiting the official website; aiimsexams.org. Know Details of AIIMS MBBS Basic & Final Registrations.
From this year, AIIMS has introduced two stages of registration—Basic and Final in order to avoid the last-minute rush and discrepancy in the application forms. There is no fee for the basic registration, and only after verifying the details filled online, AIIMS MBBS 2019 candidates can proceed to the final registration. Those who have applied and already generated code are now required to finalise the examination centre and pay the fees. Medical Entrance Exams 2019 Schedule & Dates.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Final Registration: How to Generate Code?
1. Visit the official website; aiimsexams.org.
2. On the homepage, you will come across the link; ‘academic courses.’ Click the link.
3. You will be redirected to a new window.
4. Click— ‘Proceed for Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR).’
5. You will be directed to another window where you shall click on the ‘undergraduate courses’ button.
6. Generate the code for the entrance examination you are applying for such as MBBS, B.Sc., etc.
7. If your application is accepted, you will get a code on the registered email id and mobile number.
8. Make the payment.
9. Choose the exam centre city.
The unique code is required for completing the AIIMS MBBS 2019 final registration process. As per the official exam notice, this year, AIIMS MBBS entrance examination will be conducted on May 25 and 26, 2019. The exam will be conducted in two halves—morning shift (9:00 am to 12:00 pm) and afternoon shift (3:00 pm to 6:00 pm) at various centres across the country. After the successful completion of the registration process, the admit card will be available from May 15, 2019.