Allahabad University today on June 12, declared the entrance exam result for Undergraduate admissions 2019. Students who participated in Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT) 2019, can now check their exam result on the official website of Allahabad University, allduniv.ac.in. According to media reports, the Allahabad University UGAT 2019 result have been published in the form of scorecard for Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, BSc. Home Science and Bachelor of Commerce courses. Candidates can download the UGAT 2019 scorecard for BA, BSc Maths, BSc Bio, BSc Home Science, BCom, BFA and BPA. IIT Roorkee to Declare JEE Advanced Entrance Exam Scores & All India Rankings on June 14.
The Allahabad University conducted the AU UGAT 2019 entrance admission test from May 21 to June 3, 2019. Candidates after downloading the AU scorecard, should keep a print of the same until the admission process for undergraduate courses is complete.
Websites to Check AU UGAT 2019 Result
How to Check AU UGAT 2019 Result?
- Visit the official website, allduniv.ac.in.
- On the right hand side of the homepage, you will come across a link stating, ‘Admission Test 2019.’
- Click the link.
- Now enter your username and password in the given space and submit.
- Your Allahabad University UGAT 2019 exam result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of UGAT 2019 scorecard for future reference.
The AU UGAT 2019 scorecard will contain roll number, applicant’s name, father and mother’s name, registration number/ user ID, subject-wise score and category. It shall be noted here that the cutoffs of Allahabad University will be released this week and it will have the closing rank for each counselling round.