The Indian Institute of Roorkee, has already released the Answer Keys for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2019. Through the JEE Advanced 2019 answer key, candidates can tally their scores and accordingly know their rank. Now it is time for the institute to declare the JEE Advanced 2019 result, which is slated to be uploaded on June 14, as per earlier schedule. Students are hence advised to keep a close tab with the official website, jeeadv.ac.in to know their JEE Advanced 2019 All India Rankings. It is after the declaration of JEE Advanced 2019 result, that IIT Roorkee, will release the qualifying cut-off for admissions to the top IITs. Check JEE Main April 2019 Result, Cut-Off Marks & NTA Toppers’ List Here.
The JEE Advanced 2019 answer key was released on June 4, and candidates were allowed to raise objections till 5:00 pm, June 5. After going through the responses, IIT Roorkee will declare the JEE Advanced 2019 result. The examination scores, as well as the All India Rankings (AIR) of IIT JEE Advanced 2019 will be published by the institute.
How to Check JEE Advanced 2019 Result?
- Visit the official website; jeeadv.ac.in.
- On the homepage, IIT Roorkee will activate the JEE Advanced 2019 Result link.
- Submit your JEE Advanced 2019 registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email id.
- Your JEE Advanced 2019 result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
This year, above 1.73 lakh students have registered for the JEE Advanced 2019 exam, out of the 2.45 candidates who qualified JEE Main 2019. To pass JEE Advanced 2019 entrance exam, a candidate will have to score at least 10 per cent marks in each subject and an aggregate score of 30 per cent marks.