The Chhattisgarh Board of School Education (CGBSE) will declare class 10 and class 12 results tomorrow at 10:00 am on their official website; cgbse.net, cgbse.nic.in. The students must keep their admit card and other information handy to get an access to their board results 2018. School Education Minister Kedar Kashyap is likely to announce the CGBSE class 10th and class 12th results. Apart from the official website, other third-party web portals will also host the result. There could be a possibility that the official website of CGBSE may take time to respond in which case students and their concerned parents are recommended to keep calm and try again later.
They can also know their class 10 and class 12 CGBSE 2018 results by visiting examresults.net as the board will pass on the information to them. After much of speculations, the board will finally declare the results on May 9. CGBSE board conducted the class 10 exams from March 5 to March 28. On the other hand, the class 12 board exams began from March 7 and went on till March 22, 2018.
Here are the steps to check your CGBSE class 10th and class 12th board results:
1. Visit the official website; cgbse.net, cgbse.nic.in.
2. Click the link as per your course—CGBSE Class 10th/ 12th Results 2018.
3. You will be directed to a new window.
4. Enter roll number as mentioned in your CGBSE admit card.
5. CGBSE class 12 students should select their streams.
6. Once the details are submitted, you will be able to view your result.
7. Download and take a print out of the same for future purposes.
Quoting media reports, over 6 lakh students this year have appeared for the CGBSE class 10th and class 12th examinations at various centres across the state of Chhattisgarh. Last year, the pass percentage for class 10 stood at 61.04 percent whereas for class 12, it was 76.36 percent.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on May 08, 2018 11:58 AM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).