The National Law University (NLU), Cuttack, Odisha, declared the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019 result, today, June 14. Students can check the entrance exam scores, by visiting the official website, clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. NLU declared the CLAT 2019 result at 6:30 pm on June 14. Along with the scores, NLU also released the CLAT 2019 cut off list for all the candidates, who appeared in this year’s entrance result. The admissions in NLU and other law colleges will be based on CLAT 2019 exam score and rank. TS ICET 2019 Result Declared: Check Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Scores Online.
CLAT 2019 is a national-level entrance exam for candidates who seek to take admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses at various NLUs in India. Candidates who under the bracket of the NLU cut-off mentioned for each universities will now appear at the counselling procedure.
How to Check CLAT 2019 Result?
- Visit the official website; clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
- Once declared the CLAT 2019 result link will be activated on the homepage.
- After clicking the result link, you will be directed to a new tab.
- Enter all the required details asked in the given space and click submit.
- Your CLAT 2019 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
The first provisional seat allotment list will be based on the merit-cum-preference has also been released. Students who are allotted a seat in the first list will get time till June 19, 2019. CLAT candidates are examined in subjects such as English including comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.