The National Law University (NLU) Cuttack, Odisha is all set to declare the result for Common Law Admission Test 2019 that was held in May. As per the official notification, the CLAT 2019 result will be available online at 6:30 pm on the official website; clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. Along with scores, NLU will also declare the CLAT 2019 cut off list for all the candidates who appeared in this year’s entrance examination. Once CLAT 2019 result is declared, students who fall under the bracket of the cut-off mentioned for each of the NLU’s will next appear at the counselling procedure. JEE Advanced Result 2019 Declared, Kartikey Gupta Bags First Position in All India Rankings.
CLAT is a national-level entrance examination for the admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the coveted law institutes in India. This year, NLU conducted the exam on May 26, 2019 at various test centres across the nation. CLAT 2019 exam is for candidates who aspire to study law in the undergraduate and postgraduate level.
How to Check CLAT 2019 Result?
- Visit the official website; clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
- Once declared the CLAT 2019 result link will be activated on the homepage.
- After clicking the result link, you will be directed to a new tab.
- Enter all the required details asked in the given space and click submit.
- Your CLAT 2019 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
CLAT candidates are examined in subjects such as English including comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. There is a negative of 0.25 marks for both UG and PG entrance levels.