New Delhi, June 14: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee declared the JEE (Advanced) 2019 result on Friday. The JEE (Advanced) 2019 result can be checked on the official website results.jeeadv.ac.in. Mumbai’s Kartikey Gupta of Allen Career Institute Kota bagged All India Rank 1 in JEE Advanced 2019 merit list. Here’s the direct link to check JEE Advanced result 2019.
The JEE Advanced 2019 was held on May 27 this year. Kartikey Gupta got All India Rank 18 in JEE Mains 2019 results earlier this year with 100 percentile. The JEE Advanced 2019 answer key was released on June 4, and candidates were allowed to raise objections till 5:00 pm, June 5. Check JEE Main April 2019 Result, Cut-Off Marks & NTA Toppers’ List Here.
How to check JEE Advanced Result 2019:
- Visit the official website; jeeadv.ac.in.
- On the homepage, IIT Roorkee will activate the JEE Advanced 2019 Result link.
- Submit your JEE Advanced 2019 registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email id.
- Your JEE Advanced 2019 result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
This year, above 1.73 lakh students have registered for the JEE Advanced 2019 exam, out of the 2.45 candidates who qualified JEE Main 2019. To pass JEE Advanced 2019 entrance exam, a candidate will have to score at least 10 per cent marks in each subject and an aggregate score of 30 per cent marks.