Students who applied for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020 must brace themselves as the online windows to correct the applications will open from today, October 15, 2019. The Indian Institute of Delhi (IIT) will activate the online link but the exact time is not confirmed. Hence, candidates are advised to keep a tab online on the official portal; gate.iitd.ac.in for the GATE 2020 application form correction process. For the benefits of the candidates, below in this article, we have mentioned steps on how to make changes online.
Before proceeding, the candidates must note that they will be allowed to make corrections in the fields of name, parent’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, PwD status, Dyslexia and other similar learning disabilities, details of parents or guardian or correspondence address, college name and location, roll number and registration number.
How to Make Changes in the GATE 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official website; gate.iitd.ac.in.
- Now open the GOAPS website and click on the “Application Form Correction” link.
- Enter your Enrollment number or email ID and password or date of birth to login.
- Click on the activated application form correction window.
- Provide the details, where you would like to change.
- After making all the corrections on the GATE 2020 application form, click on “Submit.”
- Do not forget to download a copy of the final application form.
- You can also take a print out of the same for future reference.
GATE is annually conducted by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bangalore, in coordination with the 7 IITs, located in Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Bombay, Madras and Roorkee. After the online form correction process, IIT Delhi would release the admit cards for the GATE 2020 examinations which will be held on February 1, 2, 8 and 9.