The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has begun the online registration process for the recruitment of vacant clerk positions. Interested candidates can now apply for the IBPS clerk 2019 recruitment exam. The IBPS clerk 2019 online registration has begun, and the last date to apply for the same is October 9. All candidates are advised to visit the official website; ibps.in to apply for IBPS clerk exam, before the last date. The institute has announced more than 12,000 vacancies; the detailed job notification is available on IBPS site. Know the important points before applying online.
IBPS has opened the window for online registration on September 17, and the candidates will be able to apply until October 9, 2019. Those who meet the eligibility criteria and completes the application process will get the admit card in November, 2019 to appear in the first-stage preliminary exam. The IBPS prelims 2019 is scheduled to be held on December 7, 8, 14 and 21, 2019.
IBPS Recruitment 2019: Important Points
- Fill all the required details such as Candidate’s name, category, address, Date of Birth, mobile number, email id and preferences of participating banks, exam centre, carefully.
- After submission, candidates will not be allowed to alter or modify the form.
- Note that IBPS will not be held responsible for any false or any other incorrect detail submitted by the candidates.
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria as of January 1, 2019 (for age limit) and October 9, 2019 (for educational qualifications).
- IBPS online application will be considered complete once the fee payment is made online.
- The final shortlisting of candidates will be done only after the document verification.
The participating banks for IBPS recruitment includes, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank , Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Sep 18, 2019 04:31 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).