The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has released an official notification and invited eligible candidates for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers (SO). A total of 61 job posts have been announced, which will be filled through group discussions and personal interview. Those who are interested in working in a bank sector are advised to apply for the SO recruitment at the earliest as it comes with a great opportunity. The IDBI SO recruitment 2019 notification is available at the official website; idbibank.in. Besides, we have mentioned the SO vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and all other important information necessary for the recruitment. IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019 Released Online, Know Exam Paper Pattern Here.
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019: Eligibility
For each post, a different age limit is assigned by the bank. Again, the educational qualification also differs depending on the post; the candidate is willing to apply. It is noteworthy, that for Agriculture Officer/ Fraud Risk Management Fraud Analyst, candidates should be between the age group of 25 and 35 years. For Faculty Behavioural Sciences/Transaction Monitoring Team, candidates should be between the age limit of 35 and 45 years of age. And for Fraud Risk Management, the candidates should between the age group of 28 and 40 years.
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
- Agriculture Officer: 40 posts
- Faculty Behavioural Sciences: 1 post
- Fraud Risk Management Fraud Analyst (Maker): 14 posts
- Fraud Risk Management (Investigator Checker): 5 posts
- Transaction Monitoring Team (Head): 1 post
How to Apply for IDBI SO Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official website; idbibank.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘careers’ tab.
- It will direct you to a new web page.
- New candidates will have to register themselves at first. And those registered already will have to click on ‘login.’
- Fill in the application form and make the required fee payment.
- Download and take a print out of the confirmed application form for future reference.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
According to the notification, the candidates will be selected on the basis of preliminary screening which will be followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Marks allotted for PI is 100. All general category candidates will have to score 50 marks, and reserved category candidates will have to score a minimum of 45 marks.
For IDBI bank recruitment, general and OBC category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 700 and for SC and ST, the application fee is Rs 150. The online application has started from today, November 28 and will continue till December 12, 2019.