The National Testing Agency (NTA) is releasing its entrance exam dates one by one. With JEE and NEET 2020, the agency has also declared the exam schedule for Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test (JNUET). According to the entrance exam notification, the online registration will begin from March 2, 2020. The JNUET 2020 will be conducted from May 11 to May 14, and the results are expected on May 31. The JNU entrance exam 2020 exam dates can be checked online at the official website; ntajnu.nic.in. Know the JNUET exam 2020 schedule, how to apply and other important details here. NEET UG 2020 Exam Notification Released.
NTA has just released the entrance examination timetable for NEET and JEE on its website dedicated to the exams. This will be the second session that NTA will conduct the entrance exam for JNU admissions. NTA will conduct JNUET 2020 for candidates who wish to study at the coveted institute. The entrance exam is held for 37 programmes including UG, PG, M.Phil and PhD courses. JEE Main 2020 Schedule.
NTA JNUET 2020 Exam Timetable
- JNUET 2020 Registration: March 2 to March 31, 2020
- JNUET 2020 Admit Card: April 21, 2020
- JNUET 2020 Exam Dates: May 11 to May 14, 2020
- JNUET 2020 Result: May 31, 2020
How to Apply for NTA JNUET 2020?
- Visit the official website; ntajnu.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link stating, “Fill the application form for JNUEE 2020.”
- You will be guided to a new window.
- Under new candidate registration, click on the ‘apply’ link.
- At first register for the exam using basic information.
- Use the registration number to log-in.
- Fill the application form and upload images.
- Make application fee payment.
- Once the registration process is complete, you will get a confirmed page.
- Save and download the confirmed page for future reference.
JNU is the country’s one of the most popular institutes. Through the entrance exam, JNUET, aspirants can take admission and study to their choice of course at the University. The 2020 national-level exam is expected to be conducted at 127 exam centres situated in 32 states.