The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has declared the class 12 results for supplementary exams, and now it is time for the board to release 10th result. According to media reports, RBSE 10th supplementary result 2019 is expected to be declared today, September 11. Although there is no official confirmation from RBSE, it is advised to the students to keep a close check with the websites; rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. The RBSE official websites will keep class 10 supplementary candidates updated about their result time and date. Once declared, the RBSE 10th supplementary result 2019 and marks scored will be uploaded online. RBSE 12th Supplementary Result 2019 Declared.
The Rajasthan board conducted the supplementary exams between July and August. Those who could not clear the annual board examination that was conducted in April and May, participated in the compartment exams. All the state and central educational boards host the supplementary examinations, giving students another chance to clear their board exams in the same year. The Rajasthan board announced the class 10 exam result 2019 on June 3, and the state registered 79.86% as pass percentage.
How to Check RBSE 10th Supplementary Result 2019?
- Visit the official websites of RBSE; rajresults.nic.in or rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Once declared, RBSE will upload an activated link for class 10 supplementary result on the homepage.
- Submit the required roll number, as mentioned in your RBSE admit card.
- Your RBSE class 10 supplementary result 2019 will display on the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of your scorecard for future reference.
In class 10 board exam 2019, girls have performed better than boys. They have secured a higher passing percent of 80.35%, while boys scored 79.45%. The remaining candidates who failed in the exam, have taken the supplementary examinations.