The State Bank of India (SBI) closes its online application for Probationary Officer (PO) recruitment tomorrow, May 13. Those who are interested in applying for PO must visit sbi.co.in and finish with the application procedure as the bank is unlikely to extend its registration date. The SBI PO exam 2018 will be conducted to fill in a total of 2000 government vacancies for the said post. It is also important to note that no physical forms would be accepted by the bank. Hence, the aspirants must register and make the fee payment by tomorrow.
Once the application process is done, SBI will upload the call letters for 2018 PO prelim exam from June 18 and the exam is scheduled to held on July 1, 7 and 8. On the other hand, the SBI prelim exam 2018 results is expected to declare on July 15. This year, in PO 2018 recruitment, SBI decided to remove ‘sectional cut off’ criteria for both prelims and main exam. This means that category-wise merit list will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored in the Prelims.
How to apply for SBI PO 2018 exam?
1. Visit the official website; sbi.co.in.
2. Under the announcements sections, you will see a link that reads—Recruitment of Probationary officers in SBI. Click the link.
3. You will be guided to a new webpage.
4. Click the link flashing on the screen—Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (Apply Online).
5. Fill in the required information, upload your scanned signature and passport size photograph and click submit.
6. You will generate a registration number and password.
7. Proceed to make the payment to finish your application process.
8. An e-receipt and application form will be produced to you.
9. You can print out the same for your record.
Candidates who successfully clear the prelims will be qualified to sit for SBI PO Main 2018 exam. The main examinations are scheduled to held on August 4 and the call letters for the same will be made available from July 20 onwards. The final selected candidates will succeed to sit for interview and group discussion round that will take place from September 24 to October 12, 2018 and the call letters for the same will be issued on September 1, 2018.