The Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TS BSE) today declared the TS SSC Result 2019, and the pass percentage this year stood at 92.43%. Candidates who have failed in the Telangana TS BSE class 10 board examination 2019, will get another chance to qualify for higher studies. After the declaration of Telangana TS SSC Result 2019, BSE has announced the Secondary School Certificate, SSC Advanced Supplementary Exam 2019. Students can access the TS SSC Supplementary Exam 2019 timetable online at the official website; bse.telangana.gov.in. According to the official schedule, the Telangana TS SSC Supplementary Exam 2019 will begin from June 10 and continue till June 24, 2019. Telangana TS SSC Result 2019 Toppers' List & Pass Percentage.
Jagtial district this year topped the TS SSC Result, securing a passing percentage of 99.73%. Siddipet stood second with 92.33%, followed by Karimnagar securing 98.3%. Hyderabad secured the least number of Telangana TS SSC qualified candidates. Candidates should note that the Objective Paper in subjects which are given separately have to be answered in the last half-an-hour only. Failed students can apply for the TS SSC supplementary examinations till May 27, 2019.
TS SSC Supplementary 2019 Exam Timetable
- June 10, 2019: First Language Paper I- Group A and First Language Paper I Composite Course
- June 11, 2019: First Language Paper II Group A and First Language Paper II Composite Course
- June 12, 2019: School Language
- June 13, 2019: English Paper I
- June 14, 2019: English Paper II
- June 15, 2019: Mathematics Paper I
- June 17, 2019: Mathematics Paper II
- June 18, 2019: General Science Paper I
- June 19, 2019: General Science Paper II
- June 20, 2019: Social Studies Paper I
- June 22, 2019: OSSC Main Language Paper I (Sanskrit, Arabic and Persian)
- June 24, 2019: OSSC Main Language Paper II (Sanskrit, Arabic and Persian)
It shall be noted that the performance of candidates who answer wrong combination question papers will be cancelled. If any candidate appears in the examination centre, other than originally allotted, their candidature will also be cancelled.