The Board of High School and Intermediate Education is conducting the class 10 and class 12 board examinations from today, February 7. According to the released timetable, both the class 10 and class 12 UP Board exam 2019 will be held on the same date. The matric examinations is scheduled to end on February 28, and the intermediate will conclude on March 2 at the respective centres across the state. Students can access the UP-Board date sheet online at the official website; upmsp.edu.in. After last year’s question paper leaks and malpractices reported from various exam centres, the Uttar Pradesh board has come up with some significant moves for the betterment of the students and curb all such misconducts in 2019 examinations. UP Board Exam Timetable 2019 Released Online.
According to the class 10 and class, 12 board exam timetable, this year’s board examination will be the shortest ever. The 16-day board examinations 2019 would see many changes in the paper pattern and stringent measures at the exam hall. UP Class 10, 12 Board Exam 2019 From Tomorrow!
UP Class 10 & Class 12 Board Exam 2019 Key Points
1. The UP-board exam 2019 for class 10 and class 12 will begin together on the same day, January 7.
2. Class 12 Intermediate exam will have 269 question papers instead of 308 to last year.
3. The UP-Board has installed CCTVs and voice recorders at the examination centres. According to reports, about 1,314 centres have been identified as sensitive, and another 448 is considered highly sensitive.
4. The UP-Board exam 2019 answer papers would be barcoded.
5. Note that Aadhaar number of all the candidates taking the board exams had been uploaded on the UP board’s website.
Ahead of the board examinations for class 10 and class 12, the state Deputy Chief Minister, Dinesh Sharma advised the students not to be afraid of exams. “The class 10th board examination is the first milestone in a student's life, while the class 12th board examination is the second one. Both these examinations decide the future, and hence they are extremely important,” he was quoted as saying in various media outlets. About 58,06,922 students will appear in the board examinations this year.