The Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education is conducting the class 10 and class 12 board examinations from February 7, 2019. While class 10 exam would end on February 28, class 12 board exam, 2019 will continue till March 2 at various state across UP. There are a lot of important instructions that students should keep in mind during the state board exam. According to reports, about 58,06,922 candidates have registered to appear in the UP class 10 and class 12 board exam 2019. The board exam in UP has begun, here we have provided all the important details that candidates should take care during the board examinations 2019. Five Key Points That You Should Know About the 16-Day UP Board Examination.
This year, UP board exam 2019 will be conducted across 8,354 centres in the state. Candidates who will be appearing in the 2019 Intermediate and Matric exams can check the date sheet available online on the official website; upmsp.edu.in. Also, 2019 UP board exam will be the shortest ever, and the theory papers will be completed within 16 days. Here are some essential instructions stated by the UP board for students to follow on the exam day. UP Board Exam Timetable 2019.
UP Class 10 & Class 12 Board Exam 2019 Key Important Instructions
1. The night before the board exam, candidates are advised to keep a check on the essentials such as admit card, pen and other accessories needed during the board exam 2019.
2. Without admit card, you will not be allowed to appear in the UP board examination.
3. Read the necessary information given on the back of class 10, and class 12 admit card.
4. Visit the examination centre at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the board exams to avoid any last-minute hustle.
5. Do not carry any items that are prohibited in the exam centre like any electronic gadgets.
6. Dedicate initial 15 minutes given to read the question paper.
The UP state education board have initiated stringent measures to curb any malpractice in the examination halls. It has been reported that the authorities have installed CCTV cameras and for the first-time voice recorders have been placed to avoid any unfair means during the board exam 2019. Soon after the completion of the board exam 2019, the examiners are expected to declare the results by April 30.