The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the Provincial Civil Service (PCS) pre exam result 2019 and mark sheet on the official website today, May 7, 2019. All candidates who appeared in the UPPSC Combined State Upper Subordinate Service Pre Examination 2018, can check and download their scores online from the official website; uppsc.up.nic.in. It shall be noted that the UPPSC PCS Pre-Exam result 2019 can be checked and downloaded through candidate login only. The candidates who have qualified the pre-exams can now apply online for the next stage UPPSC PCS Mains exam 2019. ICAI CA Exam Admit Card 2019 Released.
Along with the declaration of the result, qualified candidates can begin with their application forms for the Combined Upper Subordinate Services, which is available on the official website. Below, we have provided, the detailed steps to download the UPPSC PCS 2019 Pre Exam 2019 result and marksheet.
How to Download UPPSC PCS 2019 Exam Result/ Mark Sheet?
1. Visit the official website; uppsc.nic.in.
2. On the home page, you will find the activated link to check the UPPSC PCS 2019 exam result.
3. Click on the link to fill in online details for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Pre Exam result.
4. Submit the required details.
5. Download the UPPPSC PCS 2019 mark sheet and take a print out of the same for future reference.
The candidates are asked to keep the UPPSC PCS 2019 in a safe place. To apply for the next stage of the recruitment process, the candidates will have to submit their UPPSC PCS 2019 result status.