The Institute of Chartered Accountant India (ICAI) has released the admit cards for CA Foundation, Intermediate and IPCC, Final (Old and New) exams 2019. CA Foundation, IPC, Intermediate, Final Hall Tickets with their photographs and signatures are hosted on the ICAI website. Students can download the ICAI CA Admit Cards 2019 for May examinations are available on the official website; icaiexam.icai.org. It shall further be noted that that ICAI will not send admit cards physically to any candidate. They can obtain their ICAI CA exam admit card 2019 only from the official web portal. This year, the CA examinations will be conducted at 144 centres, including five at foreign locations. NEET 2019 Karnataka Students Who Missed Exams Due to Train Delay to Get Another Chance.
How to Download ICAI CA Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official websites; icai.org, icai.nic.in, icaiexam.icai.org.
- Click on the CA exam Admit Card May 2019 link, available on the homepage.
- Log in with your credentials.
- View CA Admit Card 2019.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
ICAI CA New Exam Dates 2019
- ICAI CA exams 2019 for Foundation, Intermediate and Final course will begin from May 27.
- CA Foundation exam 2019 Paper 3 will be held on June 13.
- Foundation exam will consist of Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics papers.
- ICAI CA Final exams for Paper 4 and Paper 5, based on both old and new scheme will be conducted on June 4 and June 13, respectively.
ICAI earlier scheduled the CA exams for Foundation, Intermediate and Final courses were scheduled from May 2. But due to the Lok Sabha Elections 2019, the examination dates for the same were changed. Besides, there will be no exam on June 5 due to the celebration of Eid. The schedule for CA examinations for other papers as notified on March 11 will remain the same.