Mumbai, September 29: Local train services in Mumbai will be affected due to mega block on Harbour line on Sunday, September 30. The mega block will be conducted on the Harbour line from 11:10 am to 04:10 pm, while on the Central and Westren lines there will be no block. However, there will be a night block on the Western line on the intervening night of Saturday and Sunday from 00:03 am to 04:00 am on the fast tracks, whereas Infrastructure upgrade block will be operated between Kalva and Mumbra stations on the Central line
Here are the details of the mega block on each line:
Kurla-Vashi Up and Down Lines will be suspended from 11:10 am TO 4:10 pm
• Down Harbour line services to Panvel/Belapur/Vashi leaving CSMT from 10:34 am to 3:39 pm & Up Harbour line services for CSMT leaving Panvel/Belapur/Vashi from 10:21 am to 3:41 pm will remain suspended.
• However special local trains will run on CSMT - Kurla & Vashi - Panvel sections during the block period.
• Harbour Line passengers are also permitted to travel via Trans-Harbour / Main Line from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm. Mumbai Local Trains Claimed Over 400 Lives So Far In 2018, 871 People Suffered Serious Injuries Due to Falling Off From Crowded Trains
Infrastructure upgrade block will be operated for cut and connection of existing Down slow line with the new Down slow line between Kalva and Mumbra stations for 5th & 6th line between Thane & Diva stations on Down slow line from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm on 30.09.2018. Last local before block on Down line will leave Thane at 7.59 am & on Up line will leave at 8.12 am
Due to this work, the train running pattern will be as under:-
Diversion of Down Slow Suburban Services
• Down slow line services leaving Mulund from 8.22 am to 5.12 pm on 30.09.2018 will be diverted on Down fast line at Mulund & re-diverted on Down slow line at Diva skipping halt at Kalva & Mumbra stations.
• Down Semi-fast services leaving CSMT from 9.18 am to 5.00 pm will run on Down fast line up to Diva & and diverted on Down slow line at Diva skipping halt at Kalva Mumbra stations.
• Passengers of Kalva and Mumbra stations are permitted to travel via Thane/Diva stations during the block period.
• Down fast/Semi fast line services leaving CSMT from 8.47 am to 4.45 pm will halt at Kurla, Ghatkopar, Vikhroli, Bhandup, Mulund & Diva stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts & will run 20 minutes behind schedule.
• Up fast/semi-fast line services leaving Thane from 9.07 am to 4.02 pm will halt at Diva, Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar, & Kurla stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and will run 15 minutes behind schedule.
• All Down and Up slow line services from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm will run 10 minutes behind schedule.
• Due to this infrastructure block, few services will remain cancelled. However special services will run between CSMT and Thane.
No day block on this Sunday, However, night block between Vasai Road and Bhayander Up and Down Fast lines from 00:03 am to 04:00 am on the intervening night of Saturday and Sunday. During this block, some Up and Down local trains will remain cancelled.