Lucknow, September 21: President Droupadi Murmu inaugurated the first edition of the Uttar Pradesh international trade show in Greater Noida today, September 21. The UP International Trade Show 2023 will offer extensive exposure, commercial opportunities, and future prospects. The event will showcase a wide array of products, offerings from Uttar Pradesh's One District One Product (ODOP) initiative and those bearing Geographical Indication (GI) tags, all with the potential to make significant strides in international markets. Both domestic and international B2B (business-to-business) and B2C (business-to-consumer) buyers are anticipated to take part in this trade exhibition. President Droupadi Murmu Inaugurates Uttar Pradesh International Trade Show in Greater Noida, Says Investment Opportunities Created in UP in Last 6-7 Years (Watch Video).
According to authorities, over 2,000 exhibitors will use this event as a platform to present their products to entrepreneurs and exporters from both within the country and across the globe. The showcased products will span across a wide spectrum of sectors, including healthcare, food processing, pharmaceuticals, dairy, electronics, and e-commerce. Noida School Holiday Date: All Schools, Colleges to Stay Shut on September 22 Due to MotoGP, UP ITS.
UP International Trade Show 2023 Key Attractions
- Over 400 buyers hailing from 66 different countries are expected to participate in the UP International Trade Show 2023.
- UP International Trade Show 2023 will feature over 2,000 exhibitors representing a diverse range of sectors, encompassing multiple brands and manufacturers from Uttar Pradesh.
- UP Internation Trade Fair will serve as a global platform that brings together large industries, entrepreneurs, manufacturers, and exporters spanning various sectors, including IT, ITEs, MSMEs, ODOP, startups, education, agriculture, health, tourism, culture, and energy.
- The event will conduct extensive sessions on electronic software and investment in the state. Also, another session for special themes and the insurance sector.
- The event ensembles 54 G.I. product-based fashion shows. It will also feature amazing crafts, cuisine and culture of Uttar Pradesh by setting up Cultural performances.
The UP International Trade Show is scheduled to take place from September 21 to September 25. The authorities have declared a school holiday in Noida on September 22. High security measures have been implemented throughout Gautam Buddha Nagar, including the implementation of traffic regulations on major expressways. The Noida police have deployed of 8,000 police personnel, along with the presence of a dozen companies from the Provincial Armed Constabulary and paramilitary forces, all in preparation for the five-day event.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Sep 21, 2023 08:25 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).