A Zilla Parishad school in Chatari, Maharashtra's Yavatmal, has become the centre of a health scare after worms were discovered in the nutritional chocolate provided to students. The unsettling discovery was made at a local girls' school, where the contaminated chocolate was part of the students' nutritional intake. A video capturing the incident has surfaced, sparking widespread concern and outrage among parents and the community. Maharashtra Food Poisoning Case: 15 Students of Zilla Parishad School in Latur Fall Sick After Eating Food, Hospitalised; Headmaster Suspended.

Worms Found in Nutritional Chocolate

(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)