Born on November 14, 1985, cricketer Manoj Tiwary has always had a keen interest in the sport. He has represented the Indian national cricket team in the One Day International format of the game and was a part of 2012 T20 World Cup Squad of India. The right-hander made his debut against Australia on February 3rd 2008. However, the aggressive right-hander has been away from the team for quite a long time and is hoping to don Blue Jersey soon. Apart from his aggressive batting, he is known for his tweets. On many occasions, Manoj Tiwari’s candid tweets have grabbed the headlines. On his 34th birthday, let’s have a look at seven interesting facts about the cricketer. Manoj Tiwary Fires Another Tweet After Remaining Unsold in IPL 2019 Player Auction; David Hussey Supports Bengal Cricketer.
- Manoj Tiwary was born on November 14, 1985, in Howrah, West Bengal.
- He caught the attention of the selectors with his brilliant strokeplay and a plethora of runs in domestic cricket.
- His batting style is compared to England's battling stalwart Kevin Pietersen.
- Manoj Tiwary got married to his long-time girlfriend Sushmita in 2013.
- The two dated for seven years before entering wedlock.
- The couple now has an adorable son named Yuvaan.
- Manoj Tiwary last played in the IPL for Kings XI Punjab.
Tiwari who was last seen in action in an ODI against Zimbabwe in on July 10, 2015, and the right-hander would be hoping to get back into Blue Jersey soon. On this special day, we wish Manoj Tiwary a Very Happy Birthday from the entire team of LatestLY.