The year 2018 had been pretty much exciting as far as the smartphone space in the Indian market is concerned. The year 2018 witnessed some exciting events, product launches, aggressive rivalries and everything else that one should be expecting from a market. We have countless launches during the year from Xiaomi, Nokia, OnePlus, Samsung, Huawei, Honor, Realme, Oppo, Vivo and several others. All the phone makers are looking to end the year on the positive note and an aggressive approach for the next. We have listed top 5 smartphones launched during 2018 in India that managed to make an impact in the price sensitive Indian market. Apple iOS 12.1.2 Update Causing a New Cellular Data Cut Off Problem for iPhone Users; Check Out Twitter Reactions.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Samsung Mobile launched its newest flagship smartphone - Galaxy Note 9 in India by the second half of this year. Priced at Rs 67,900 for 6GB RAM variant, the flagship device gets Exynos 9810 processor, 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity display, 4000 mAh battery, rear dual cameras (12MP+12MP), 8MP Front camera and much more.
2. Apple iPhone XS Max: The year 2018 also witnessed the India debut of 2018 iteration of Apple iPhones, which includes iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS and iPhone XR. Launched at Rs 1.09 lakh for 64GB version, Apple iPhone XS Max gets 12MP+12MP rear sensors, 7MP front camera, A12 Bionic chipset, 6.5-inch OLED display screen and much more. Apple iOS 12.1.2 Update Causing Severe Problems, As Users Complaint of Inability to Access Cellular Data.
3. Google Pixel 3: Google also launched its next generation Pixel devices in the Indian market this year. The prices for Google Pixel 3 starts from Rs 71,000 for the entry level variant - 64GB ROM. The top-end model of Pixel 3 XL costs Rs 92,000. It gets 12.2MP rear camera, 5.5-inch OLED display, 2915 mAh battery and much more.
4. OnePlus 6T: OnePlus launched two smartphones in the Indian market during the year 2018 wherein the OnePlus 6 launched by first half whereas OnePlus 6T was introduced towards the end of 2018. Both phones offered great value for money proposition, but OnePlus 6T is slightly better in terms of features, though specs remaining pretty much identical. OnePlus 6T is an ultimate smartphone at the price point is offered in the market. The phone packs Snapdragon 845, in-display fingerprint sensor, bigger screen, better battery life and much more. OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Online Sale Tonight Via Amazon India; Price, Features & Specifications.
5. Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Huawei launched its latest flagship product - Mate 20 Pro in India last month at a price point of Rs 69,990. The phone gets 3D Face Unlock, in-display fingerprint sensor, Kirin 980 chip, 4,200 mAh, triple rear camera (40MP+20MP+8MP), 6.39-inch AMOLED screen and much more.