Today, the makers of the trending Battle Royale game Fortnite has finally opened registration for the Android devices. With the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 smartphone, Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney, yesterday announced that the game would feature exclusively on the Galaxy devices. Fortnite, one of the most-played online multiplayer game was first introduced on the PC versions, which later on took Mac, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and iOS platforms. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 India Prices Officially Revealed After Global Launch.
Though the game is currently offered to Samsung premium devices, selected brands like Lenovo, LG, Sony, OnePlus, Asus, Razer and Nokia will also get the Android Beta version. Epic Games had recently stated that Fortnite wouldn’t be available on Google Playstore. Instead, it would have an online download option from the official website itself. Interested gamers, who have played the desktop version and want to try the Android beta version, here’s how you can sign up for the invite. Paytm Mall Cashback Sale 2018: Apple iPhone X 64GB Variant Available at Rs 82,782.
- Visit the Fortnite’s official website.
- Select the Android Beta Program.
- There you will be asked to input your email account.
- After that, you will be asked to choose your current device.
- If your device is listed in the group of compatible devices, then you will receive a private invite.
- If your device is not listed, then select the 'Other Devices' options, which will then inform you that you been put on the waiting list.
- When you receive the private invite, you will get an email with a link to download the game.
Once you get the email, all you have to do is download the game from the given link. After which, on your device, go to settings; from there select Security or Privacy; look for ‘Unknown source’ and grant access to it. Now go to your downloaded file and install it. And you are done! Enjoy limitless gameplay of the Battle Royale system on your device.