India News | Nashik Sees 64 New Coronavirus Cases, One Death
Get latest articles and stories on India at LatestLY. The COVID-19 tally in Nashik district of Maharashtra rose to 4,10,601 as 64 people tested positive for the infection on Wednesday, health officials said.
Nashik, Oct 27 (PTI) The COVID-19 tally in Nashik district of Maharashtra rose to 4,10,601 as 64 people tested positive for the infection on Wednesday, health officials said.
As the virus claimed the life of one person, the death toll in the district grew to 8,675, they said.
So far, 4,01,201 people have recuperated and got discharge from hospitals, of whom 73 recovered during the day.
As many as 27,21,856 swabs have been tested till date, out of which 5,883 were tested on Wednesday.
(The above story is verified and authored by Press Trust of India (PTI) staff. PTI, India’s premier news agency, employs more than 400 journalists and 500 stringers to cover almost every district and small town in India.. The views appearing in the above post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY)