As the festival of Navratri commences, we at LatestLY are all set to give you the best this occasion can offer. In this segment, for the next nine days, we promise to dish out one Bollywood song every day and we will also decode what makes that track oh-so-special. We could not get a better song than Nagada Sang Dhol from Sanjay Leela Bhansali's visual spectacle Goliyon Ki Raasleela RamLeela that brought Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh together on celluloid for the first time.
The two would, after the success of this one, go on to work in Bhansali's magnum opus creations such as Bajirao Mastani and Padmavaat. We insist that this Navratri, let's celebrate garba like never before with the most colourful Bhansali song that features the stunning Deepika Padukone and dashing Ranveer Singh. After Getting Slammed for a Disastrous Fashion Outing, Deepika Padukone Makes Not One but Three Winning Statements – View Pics
The song is sung in the melodious voice of Shreya Ghoshal and Osman Mir. Here is our checklist that makes this number unmistakable for the Garba season
1. Deepika Padukone is ravishing in this. She sets the screen on fire with her statuesque beauty and undeniable elegance!
2. The choreography is top-notch, giving ample scope to Deepika to showcase her fine dance moves that are sync with her fluid body movements.
3. The song is special for it has colours, the flavour of bhangra, the beats and the festivity pouring in through each and every frame.
4. Shreya Ghoshal employs her gifted vocal chords to create the mood of the authentic garba.
5. The costume, the colours, the lights and the interplay of all these elements with the fine lyrical composition makes this track a must play Navratri track! Now you tell us fans what had you hooked about this number completely. Also gives your favourite Navratri Bollywood song sof all time!