ENTERTAINMENT

Rod Stewart Forced to Halt ‘One Last Time’ Farewell Tour After Coronary Stent Procedure

Sir Rod Stewart will be unable to continue his "One Last Time" farewell tour following a coronary stent procedure and after postponing and canceling a few performances, a representative for the singer has confirmed.

Rod Stewart Forced to Halt ‘One Last Time’ Farewell Tour After Coronary Stent Procedure
FILE - Rod Stewart performs during the Glastonbury Festival in Worthy Farm, Somerset, England, Sunday, June 29, 2025. (Scott A Garfitt/Invision/AP, File)
1
2
3
4
5

NEW YORK (AP): Sir Rod Stewart will be unable to continue his "One Last Time" farewell tour following a coronary stent procedure and after postponing and canceling a few performances, a representative for the singer has confirmed. Stewart canceled his Tuesday night performance at Rocket Arena in Cleveland shortly after postponing his Sunday concert in Cincinnati at Riverbend Music Center. The latter venue said at the time that it was due "to an unforeseen but minor medical procedure that required prompt attention."

Stewart also canceled a few dates earlier this year, including two in Las Vegas and one in San Diego. "Following further medical evaluation, Sir Rod Stewart has successfully undergone a routine coronary stent procedure. Doctors are pleased with his recovery, and Rod is doing very well and has returned to his normal daily activities," a statement from his publicist read. "On the advice of his doctors, he will take the next four weeks to recuperate and regain full fitness before returning to the stage. Unfortunately, this means he will be unable to continue his current tour dates." David Schwimmer Recalls Serving Divorce Papers to Singer Rod Stewart.

It added that "information regarding affected performances will be communicated by the respective promoters and venues." Stewart, 81, was scheduled to appear through Sept. 3 in North America, including his six-night residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and a few dates in Mexico. "I'm already feeling better and very much on the mend. I want to thank the doctors, nurses and everyone who has taken such wonderful care of me," Stewart said in the statement. "I'm deeply disappointed to miss these shows and sorry to let my fans down, but I look forward to getting back on stage and having a good time with you all again soon."

The Grammy Award-winning Stewart, whose signature rasp made him a rock 'n' roll legend, has sold millions of records across his career's many decades. Perhaps best known for hits like "Maggie May" and "Tonight's the Night," he has been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame twice.

Rating:4

TruLY Score 4 – Reliable | On a Trust Scale of 0-5 this article has scored 4 on LatestLY. The information comes from reputable news agencies like (The Associated Press). While not an official source, it meets professional journalism standards and can be confidently shared with your friends and family, though some updates may follow.

(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Aug 12, 2026 11:41 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).