Kanpur, May 14: Only 70% of the total eligible candidates have registered for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2018. This year 231024 candidates are eligible for JEE Advanced exam, out of which only 160716 candidates have applied. JEE Advanced is the second stage of JEE. Every year it is conducted by one of the IITs. This year IIT Kanpur will conduct JEE Advanced. JEE Advanced 2018 is scheduled to be held on May 20, 2018. After securing good ranks, students can take admission in 23 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), Indian Institute of Science (IISC) and Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad.
The admit cards for JEE Advanced for 2018 have been released at jeeadv.ac.in. To download the admit card follows the steps given below:
- Visit the official website, jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card for JEE (Advanced) 2018’.
- Enter the required details, i.e. JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth, registered mobile number and E-mail address.
- Submit the details by clicking on the Login button
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download/Take a print out of the card.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has also issued provisional online Admit Cards. These admit cards are issued to those candidates who did not submit the application fee at the time of registration. These candidates need to provide the demand drafts/banker's cheques in favour of "Organizing Chairman JEE (Advanced)" at the examination centre on the day of the exam.
If students forget their JEE Advanced registration number, then they need to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website, i.e., jeeadv.ac.in.
- Click on the link ‘Candidate Portal (https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in)’.
- Click on the link Forgot Registration No?
- After clicking on the link, candidates need to enter JEE Mains (2018) Roll number and Date of Birth.
|Features||Paper I||Paper II|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Number of Questions||54 (18 from each subject)||54 (18 from each subject)|
|Type of questions||Multiple correct answers type questions, Integer type questions and matching type questions||Multiple correct answers type questions, Integer type questions and Matching type questions|