The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi released the admit card for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) entrance exam 2019. Candidates who are appearing in the entrance exam, can download the AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card by visiting the official website; aiimsexams.org. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card or hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates through offline modes and the candidates will have to download via online mode only. Without AIIMS MBBS 2019 admit card, the candidates will not be able to appear in the entrance examination.
AIIMS this year will hold the MBBS entrance exam on May 25 and 26, in two shifts in an online mode and the duration of the examination will be three and a half hours. NTA has already conducted NEET entrance exams for the admission to medical and dental undergraduate courses across India. AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Dates.
How to Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website of AIIMS, aiimsexams.org.
- Click on the activated link stating, “AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019.”
- A login based window will open on the AIIMS homepage.
- Enter your AIIMS MBBS registration ID and date of birth to login.
- Your AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
AIIMS and Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) conducts medical entrance exams for MBBS admissions, separately. The online entrance exam will be conducted by AIIMS for selecting candidates for MBBS courses in AIIMS New Delhi, Bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh and Telangana. For 2019, as many as 1,120 seats are open for admission.