The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has initiated the online application process for the 13th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). According to the schedule CBSE CTET, 2019 application process began on August 19 and the last date to apply for the same is September 18. The detailed information bulletin link is also activated, and candidates can check the details at the official website of CTET; ctet.nic.in. CBSE will conduct the entrance examination on December 8, 2019. Below in this article, we have mentioned the details required for every candidate to know while applying for the CBSE CTET 2019 December exam.
CBSE CTET 2019 December Exam: Important Points
- Candidates must go through the Information Bulletin and fulfil the required eligibility therein.
- The online application can be accessed CTET 2019 official website; ctet.nic.in.
- At the time of applying, candidates must write the complete mailing address with Postal PIN Code of the area.
- Decide the mode of payment of a fee for the CBSE CTET 2019 online application.
- After the successful completion of CTET 2019 application, candidates are asked to keep the confirmation page and the original copy of E-Challan at a safe reach.
- If a candidate submits an online application more than one time, his or her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. Note that no communication will be sent in this regard.
How to Apply for CBSE CTET 2019 Exam?
- Visit the official website; ctet.nic.in.
- On the official homepage, click to the link, “apply online” and open the same.
- Fill in the online application form and note down registration number and application number.
- Now upload the scanned images of your latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the CBSE CTET exam fee by e-challan or debit or credit card or net banking.
- Print the confirmation page for record and future reference.
CBSE will conduct the CTET exam, and it will be in two parts- Paper 1 who wish to be a teacher for Primary stage (for classes 1 to 5) and Paper 2 for Elementary stage (for classes 6 to 8) teachers.