The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is at the final leg of preparing the result for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). After releasing the class 10 compartment exam result, the board today published the CTET 2019 answer key, speculations for which were on since a few days. Candidates can now download the CBSE CTET Answer Key 2019 by visiting the official website, ctet.nic.in. Besides, the window to raise objections will be open until July 26, 2019. After evaluating the objections raised by students, CBSE will announce the CTET 2019 exam result.
CTET exam was conducted on July 7, 2019, in two shifts. In the morning shift, the exam was conducted for the candidates who want to teach up to class 5, while the afternoon shift was for those aspiring to be a teacher for classes 6 to 8. Now, the scanned images of candidate’s OMR answer sheets have been published too, along with the answer keys.
CBSE CTET 2019 Answer Key: Important Points
- Answer sheets are evaluated with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinized.
- CBSE notified that the board will not entertain any request for “re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of OMR answer sheets.”
- Candidates must go through the answer sheet carefully. If found any discrepancy, they immediately should raise the concern against that with proof.
- Candidates can raise objections till July 26, 2019.
- The answer keys can be challenged by paying a fee of Rs. 1,000 per question.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded by CBSE.
- If the objection is accepted by the board, a policy decision will be notified on the site and in that case, the fee shall be refunded.
- CBSE’s decision to the objections of CTET answer key shall be final.
According to the official report, a total of 20, 84,147 candidates registered for the CTET in the July exam, out of which 14 lakh appeared. This year’s participation is considered to be the highest in the recent years of CTET exam.