The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the information for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019. The official notification of the 12th edition of the CBSE CTET 2019 is available online at ctet.nic.in. As per the notice, the examination will be held on July 7, 2019. It shall be noted that the application process for CTET 2019 has begun from February 2 and the candidates can submit the forms online till March 5, 2019. Besides, the application fee can be paid till March 8. The CBSE CTET 2019 information brochure released recently has important dates, eligibility criteria and all other essential details. List of Documents Needed For TSLPRB PET/PMT.
Candidates qualified BEd programme recognised by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) is eligible to appear in the TET or CTET exam 2019. CBSE has also stated that as per the existing TET guidelines, “a person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognised by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE notification dated 23rd August 2010 is also qualified to appear in the TET/CTET.” NTA CMAT, GPAT 2019 Exam Results.
CBSE CTET July 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application: February 5 to March 5, 2019
- Last Date to Pay Fee: March 8, 2019
- Online Corrections in Particulars: March 14, 2019
- Last Date to Make Online Correction: March 20, 2019
- Check Status of Application: March 25
- Admit Card: Will be Notified
- Date of Examination: July 7, 2019
- CBSE CTET Exam Result: Within six weeks from the exam date
CBSE CTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For the primary stage, candidates must have passed the senior secondary exam or its equivalent and a 2-year diploma in elementary education.
- For the elementary stage, the candidate must have passed Graduation in a relevant discipline with 2-year diploma in elementary education.
The detailed eligibility criteria and other examination detail are available online. Before beginning with the application process, the candidates are advised to go through the same. After completing the application procedure, the candidates shall download a print confirmation page for future reference.