The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the examination notification for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019. According to the official notice published in January, the application process for the 12th edition of CBSE CTET 2019 began from February 2, and the window was supposed to close on March 5. However, as per recent announcement by CBSE, the CTET 2019 application last date has now been extended and can be submitted till March 12. Besides, the board will accept the online fee until March 15. If you are yet to fill in the CBSE CTET 2019 application form, note that it is available at the official website; ctet.nic.in. For the candidates’ convenience, we have provided a few steps on how to apply online along with the revised CBSE CTET 2019 schedule. CBSE CTET 2019 Important Dates & Eligibility Criteria.
“The last date of submitting online application form for CTET July 2019 is 12-03-2019 upto 5:00 P.M.,” reads the official notification posted on the CTET web portal. Another statement read, “The last date of payment of fee for CTET July 2019 is 15-03-2019 upto 3:30 P.M.” The candidates who qualified BEd programme recognised by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) is eligible to write the TET/ CTET exam 2019. Further, a person who is pursuing any of the teacher education course recognised by the NCTE or the RCI specified in the NCTE notification dated August 23, 2010, is also qualified to participate in the TET/ CTET.
CBSE CTET 2019: How to Apply Online?
1. Visit the official website, ctet.nic.in and log in to your account.
2. Go to the link— “Apply Online” and click on it.
3. Fill in the application form and note down Registration Number or Application number.
4. Upload scanned images of your latest photograph and signature.
5. Pay examination fee by e-challan or debit or credit card.
6. After the entire process is done, print confirmation page for a record and future reference.
CBSE CTET 2019 Revised Important Dates
- CBSE CTET 2019 online application: March 12 upto 5:00 pm
- CBSE CTET 2019 online fee submission: March 15 upto 3:30 pm
- Final verification of payment of a fee by the candidates: March 19
- CBSE CTET 2019 online corrections: March 25 to April 1
- Date of CBSE CTET 2019 examination: July 7
Before this CBSE had conducted CTET in December last year in which above 18 lakh candidates had appeared. About 1,78,273 candidates qualified in the primary classes category which is only 17 per cent of the total number of candidates who appeared in this category. Again, 10,73,545 candidates had performed in the Primary group.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Mar 06, 2019 09:13 AM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).