The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) has announced the supplementary exam result for both class 10 and class 12. Students who have appeared in the compartment exams can now check their CGBSE 10th, 12th supplementary result 2019 on the official website; cgbse.nic.in. Along with the supplementary result, CGBSE has also declared the vocational exam result for class 12 candidates on their site for the easy access of scores. Below in this article, we have given quick steps to check the CGBSE 10th, 12th supplementary and vocational result 2019. ICSE, ISC 10th And 12th Compartment Results 2019 Declared.
This year, the Chhattisgarh board conducted the class 10 board exam from March 1 to March 23. Class 12 board exam 2019 was conducted from March 2 and concluded on March 29. As per reports above 6 lakh students had appeared in the CGBSE board exam. Students who could not pass the annual board examinations, had appeared in the supplementary exams.
How to Check CGBSE 10th, 12th Supplementary Result 2019?
- Visit the official website; cgbse.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website, you will find two separate links for CGBSE 10th, 12th supplementary result.
- Click on the result link, as per your course.
- Enter your roll number, captcha code and click submit.
- Your CGBSE 10th, 12th Supplementary Result 2019 will appear in the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
This year, Chhattisgarh board declared the class 10 and class 12 board exam results together on May 10, 2019. According to the Chhattisgarh CGBSE officials, 68% class 10 students qualified the examination this year, while the pass percentage for class 12 is 78%.