The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has finally released the admit card for Group D exam today, November 2. It is for the recruitment exam which is scheduled to be conducted on November 10 and 11, 2018. Those who are appearing in the HSSC Group D exam can now check the official website; to download their call letters. Without the hard copy of the same, students will not be allowed to participate in the examination. While downloading, the candidates must check the details printed on the HSSC Group D Admit Card 2018. In case of any discrepancy, they are advised to contact the commission without any further delay. NEET 2019 Online Registration Begins; Know Eligibility & Documents Required to Apply. 

The Haryana Government on August 26 released a notification for the recruitment of 18,218 vacancies in the various department of the state. Candidates who are appearing in the November 17 and 18-second phase exam, must note that the hall tickets for the same will be published online on November 7, 2018. To download the admit card, the candidates will have to enter their registration ID and password. Karthyayani Amma, 96-Year-Old Who Scored 98 in Kerala Exam, Says ‘Didn’t Cheat but Let Others Copy From Me’. 

HSSC Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Paper Pattern

The selection process for Group D posts in HSSC is based on two stages—Written Exam and Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience. The written exam will be objective type questions, and the paper would carry 90 marks. 75 per cent weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi. And the remaining 25 per cent weightage is given on History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, culture etc. of Haryana. CSBC Bihar Constable & Fireman Admit Card 2018 Released; Know Written Exam Paper Pattern. 

It must be noted that HSSC has not provided any information regarding the negative marking on the detailed advertisement. Candidates are recommended to read the instructions on the question paper at the time of exam and also answer those which they are sure. Meanwhile, while downloading the admit card for the exams, the website might experience some technical issues. Applicants must keep visiting the site periodically.

(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Nov 02, 2018 04:10 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website