The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) will announce the Plus Two Kerala Supplementary or Save a Year (SAY) exam results 2018 today. Once declared, all the candidates will be able to check their scores from the official websites of DHSE; dhsekerala.gov.in, keralaresults.nic.in. An official press release was conducted on July 9 and DHSE announced the results declaration time and date of Kerala SAY examinations 2018. After the release of second-year results for the supplementary examinees, the first year higher secondary candidates will gear up to sit for SAY exam which is scheduled to be held from July 24 to July 31.
Every year, Kerala host the supplementary exams for classes 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th. Students who could not clear the exams or are unsatisfied with the board exam results or seeks to perform or score better in certain subjects, registers for the DHSE SAY examinations. SAY aims to save a year for those students who fail in the board exams at one go. This year, the Plus Two SAY 2018 began from June 5, 2018, at various centres across the state.
Steps to check your DHSE SAY exam results 2018:
1. Visit the official websites of Kerala DHSE; dhsekerala.gov.in, keralaresults.nic.in.
2. Once announced, you will come across an activated link that states: Kerala Plus Two SAY Results 2018. Click the link.
3. You will be guided to a new window.
4. Fill in the boxes which ask for candidates' roll number and Date of Birth. Submit the details.
5. Your Kerala Plus Two SAY results 2018 will be displayed on the computer screen.
6. Download and take a print out of the same for future references.
It was since last year that the Kerala State Commission under the protection of child rights (KeSCPCR) recommended conducting SAY exams for students failing to complete class 9 exams. Before that, it was done for SSLC and HS board exam students at Kerala. Meanwhile, Kerala Board announced the SAY exam results for vocational courses on their official websites. According to the latest, media reports, DHSE SAY results is expected to go live after 4:00 pm today.
DHSE announced the results for regular Plus Two or class 12th board exam results on May 10 in which the passing percentage stood at 83.7 percent. Out of the total number of students who registered for the higher secondary exam in Kerala, 3,09,065 successfully qualified for higher studies.