The first round of counselling for the coveted National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) Post Graduate (PG) has been started. Although, the online registration process will be closed on March 24, the option for choice filling will be allowed on March 19, 2019, at its official website; nbe.edu.in. Besides, the NEET PG 2019 seat allotment for the first round of counselling will be done on March 25 and 26, and the second round is scheduled from April 5 to 9, 2019. For NEET PG 2019 counselling, candidates will be needed important documents to get admission to their choice of courses. RRB NTPC Recruitment Exam 2019: Who Qualifies for EWS Reservation?
NEET PG was conducted on January 6, 2019, with a total of 1,48,000 candidates appeared in the exam. The medical entrance examination was held in across 165 cities. The National Board of Examination (NBE) later announced the NEET PG 2019 results on January 31. According to the official release, the cut-off this year is 340 marks out of 1200 for unreserved category candidates. Again, for private such as SC/ST/OBC candidates, the cut-off is 295, for the physically handicapped category, the minimum marks required is 317. IIT Madras to Issue GATE 2019 Scorecard on March 20.
NEET PG Counselling 2019: List of Documents Needed
1. A hard copy of downloaded NEET PG 2019 admit card.
2. NEET PG 2019 mark sheet.
3. Nationality certificate which includes a valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of class 12 indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” will work.
4. BDS/ MBBS degree.
5. Completion of internship certificate.
6. Permanent or provisional registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India (MCI) for Maharashtra candidates.
7. Certificate from the Head of Institute showing the college/ institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS/ MDS exam is recognised by MCI.
8. Medical fitness certificate.
9. Print out of the receipt of online fee payment.
NEET PG examination was conducted on the computer-based platform in one single session. Those who have the minimum percentile will qualify for the counselling. After the counselling procedures, most courses will start around the last week of May, 2019.