The results of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group D written examination is declared online today, March 4, 2019. Those who participated in the computer-based test (CBT) can check the scores available online at the official website; rrbcdg.gov.in and other regional websites. Indian Railways conducted the RRB Group D recruitment exam 2018-19 to fill in 62,907 vacancies with eligible candidates. More than 1.8 crore candidates registered for the online examination that was held from September to December 2018. As the scores are live now, here are the quick steps to check the RRB Group D exam result 2018-19 through an official web portal and on your mobile. Know Everything About Next Stage RRB Group D PET.
RRB uploaded the Group D answer keys on January 2019, and since then, rumours on the declaration of the shortlisted candidates emerged. On its official release, it stated, “The list of candidates shortlisted for PET based on their performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted during the period September 17 to December 17 is scheduled to be declared after 3 pm on March 4, 2019.” Check RRB Group D Salary Scale & Region-Wise Vacancies in the Indian Railways.
How to Check RRB Group D Exam Result 2018-19?
1. Visit the official website; rrbcdg.gov.in or other regional websites.
2. Once declared, the RRB Group D result link will be activated. Click that link.
3. You will be guided to view a PDF link of the selected candidates.
4. Download it and look for your roll number/name on the list of shortlisted candidates for RRB PET, 2019.
5. Take a print out for future references.
How to Check RRB Group D Exam Result 2018-19 via Mobile?
1. Open chrome or any browser you use on your mobile phone.
2. Visit the regional/ official RRB website.
3. Click on the link that states—RRB Group D Exam Result.
4. You will be redirected to a new page.
5. Log-in by using your credentials.
6. The PDF file with shortlisted candidates will appear.
7. Check and download the document for future references.
The candidates who successfully qualify the first-stage CBT for CEN O2/2018 (Level 1 Posts) for Group D recruitment, will next appear in the Physical Efficiency Test, followed by a document verification process. After the final selection is done for RRB Group D, the shortlisted candidates will fall under Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix for the openings in various Indian Railways’ units. Level 1 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix initial payment is Rs. 18,000/- plus with other allowances appropriate at that time.