The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer Job vacancies. At least 477 SBI SO recruitment posts are announced and the online applications for the same begin from today, September 6, 2019. The last date to finish the online applications for SBI SO recruitment 2019 is September 25. Candidates who are interested in these posts can apply for the same at the earliest online at sbi.co.in. After the successful completion of SBI SO recruitment 2019 applications, eligible candidates will have to appear in the online test scheduled on October 20, 2019. IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2019 Exam: Check List of Participating Banks & Eligibility Criteria to Apply for 4336 Jobs Online.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Online Registrations: September 6 to September 25, 2019
Call Letters Download: October 10
Date of SBI SO Online Test: October 20
SBI SO Recruitment 2019: Salary
For the post of SO junior manager, a candidate will earn up to Rs 42,020. For middle manager scale II and scale III, the salary will be up to Rs 45,95 and Rs 51,490 respective. Again, for the senior manager grade IV, the pay is decided up to Rs 59,170.
How to Apply SBI SO Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official website; sbi.co.in.
- On the homepage, you will come across the ‘careers’ section.
- After clicking that, scroll down and click on ‘Specialist cadre regular recruitment.’
- Now click on the apply online tab.
- Carefully read the instructions before beginning with the online registrations.
- Fill the form, upload images and make payment.
- Download the confirmed application form for future reference.
For applying to the SBI SO recruitment 2019 exam, candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 750. However, candidates belonging to the reserved category, the fee is Rs 125. The test will involve questions from Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General IT Knowledge and Role-Based Knowledge.