The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released detailed recruitment exam notification for Group 4. TNPSC Group 4 job notification 2019 will be made available soon on the official website of the state commission. As of now, the interested candidates can check the notification on TNPSC site; tnpsc.gov.in. According to the notice, the commission will conduct the recruitment exam for direct recruitment to the posts included in Combined Civil Services Examination IV on September 1, 2019. Below are the important dates, number of vacancies and steps to apply for the TNPSC Group 4 recruitment 2019. NEET 2019 UG Counselling: MCC Round 1 to Begin From June 19, Here’s List of Documents Required.
It is important to note that the applications are invited only through online mode till July 14 for the years of 2018-19 and 2019-20 for direct recruitment. The TNPSC recruitment process includes posts in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service and Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service.
TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
- TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019 Notification: June 14, 2019
- Last date for online application: July 14, 2019
- Last date for payment of examination fee through bank or Post office: July 16, 2019
- TNPSC Group IV Written Examination: September 1, 2019, from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
- There are a total of 6491 vacancies for eight posts offered by TNPSC Group IV.
- Village Administrative Officer: 397
- Junior Assistant (Non- Security): 2688
- Junior Assistant (Security): 104
- Bill Collector, Grade-I: 34
- Field Surveyor: 509
- Draftsman: 74
- Typist: 1901
- Steno-Typist (Grade-III): 784
TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019: How to Apply?
- Visit the official website; tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the notification available on the homepage, stating, TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019.
- You will be guided to a new window. Select the link, stating Register TNPSC Group IV Exam.
- Now, enter required details and click on submit button to proceed.
- Note the registration number generated and keep it in an appropriate place.
- Click on the ‘apply now’ button.
- The TNPSC Group IV application form will display on the computer screen.
- Fill up the application carefully and submit.
- Make the fee payment.
- Your confirmed application form will be displayed on the computer screen along with confirmed fee payment receipt.
- Save and download the same for future reference.
The candidates must keep their TNPSC Group IV application copy as it will be needed in the future. They are further advised to keep a tab on the official TNPSC website to stay updated with the job notification.