New Delhi, October 19: The Haryana Assembly Elections 2019 is just two days away (Monday, October 21). Before you head to exercise your vote, you need to check your name in advance to ensure that your name is included in the voters' list. If your name appears, you are eligible to vote but if not, the polling officials will not let you exercise your democratic right. Haryana Assembly Elections 2019 Date and Time: Voting to be Held on October 21 From 7 AM to 6 PM Across All 90 Vidhan Sabha Seats.
After finding your name in the electoral roll, you can download voter ID or slip and carry it with you to the polling booth. Wonder how you can check this? Of course, it is available online! Here's how to find your name in Voter list and download voter slip. Who Will Win Haryana Assembly Elections 2019? Here's What ABP News Opinion Poll Results Predict.
How to find name and download voter slip?
- Visit the official website of NVSP (National Voter Services Portal)- nvsp.in.
- On the main page, click on "Search in Electoral Roll".
- Fill in your credentials such as name, father/husband’s name, state, district, captcha code, etc.
- Press the search button.
- If your name is available, it will appear at the bottom of the page.
- Check on "view details", it will redirect you to your voter slip or ID.
- Click on "Print Voter Information" at the bottom of your voter ID and take a print out for Haryana Assembly Elections 2019.
Elections in Haryana will be held in a single phase for 90 assembly seats on October 21. Counting of votes will take place on October 24. The major contest is between the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Indian National, Congress, Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) and Jannayak Janata Party (JJP).