Mumbai, October 6: Local train services in Mumbai will be affected due to mega block on Harbour and Central lines on Sunday morning, October 7. Up and Down local services on harbour line will not run from 1:20 am to 6:20 am, while the local train services on the central line will remain suspended from 1:00 am to 6:00 am. However, there will be no block on the western line, but there will be a night block from midnight to 4: 30 am.
Here are the details of the mega block on each line:
MATUNGA-MULUND DOWN FAST LINE FROM 1:00 AM TO 6:00 AM ON 06/07.10.2018 (SAT/SUN NIGHT)
‣ Cancellation of Suburban Services:
- Kurla-Kalyan local leaving Vidyavihar at 5:39 am, Dadar- Kalyan local leaving Dadar at 6:48 am will remain cancelled and Dadar-Kalyan local leaving Dadar at 8:07 am will run ex. Vidyavihar leaving at 8:21 am.
‣ Diversion of Down Mail/Express and Passenger Trains:
- Down Mail/Express trains 12051 Dadar-Madgaon Jan Shatabdi Express, 51153 CSMT-Bhusaval Passenger & 22105 CSMT-Pune Indrayani Express will be diverted on Down slow line between Matunga and Mulund and will arrive destination 20 minutes behind schedule. Mumbai Local Trains Claimed Over 400 Lives So Far In 2018, 871 People Suffered Serious Injuries Due to Falling Off From Crowded Trains
CSMT-KURLA/MAHIM UP and DOWN LINES FROM 1:20 AM TO 6:20 AM
- Down Harbour line services to Panvel/Belapur/Vashi leaving CSMT/Vadala Road leaving from 4:32 am to 6:46 am and Up Harbour line services for CSMT leaving Panvel/Belapur/Vashi from 4:03 am to 5:59 am will remain suspended.
- Down Harbour line services to Bandra/Andheri leaving CSMT from 4:26 am to 6:51 am & Up Harbour line services for CSMT leaving Bandra/ Andheri from 5:13 am to 6:16 am will remain suspended.
- However special local trains will run on CSMT-Kurla and Kurla-Panvel sections during the block except shut down period.
- Harbour Line passengers are also permitted to travel via Main Line and Western Railway during the block period.
NO DAY BLOCK ON THIS SUNDAY
- Night Block between Mumbai Central and Santacruz Up & Down slow lines from 0:03 am to 4:30 am on 6th Oct (Saturday) and 7th Oct (Sunday)
- During the block, all Up & Down slow line trains will run on Up and Down fast lines between Mumbai Central & Santacruz stations. These diverted trains will not halt at Mahalaxmi, Lower Parel, Prabhadevi and Matunga Road for want of platform in Down direction and at Mahim, Matunga Road, Prabhadevi, Lower Parel, Mahalaxmi in Up direction for want of platform & FOB at Mahim.
- All Down slow locals will take double halts at Lower Parel, Mahim Jn & Khar Road. All Up slow locals will take double halt at Khar Road.
- Due to jumbo block, there will be no suburban services to and from Mahalaxmi, Prabhadevi and Matunga Road stations & there will be no suburban services in Up direction at Lower Parel and Mahim from 0:30 am to 4:30 am.