Fire incidents due to EV batteries has turned into a serious concern across the world. Often, multiple videos of e-bikes or other EV vehicles bursting into flames surfaces online. After a recent such clip from a residential area in London went viral on social media, city fire brigade authorities are now encouraging people not to park their e-bikes inside their residences. Hyderabad: Two E-Bikes Catch Fire As Batteries Explode While Charging, No Injuries Reported.
E-Bike Bursts Into Flames in Viral Video
This footage shows a man's e-bike bursting into flames.
The London Fire Brigade is encouraging people not to keep their e-bikes in their places of residence as they are seeing an increasing number of fires being caused by batterieshttps://t.co/8xyWy2cBPY pic.twitter.com/nzeG5UVHtv
— Sky News (@SkyNews) May 26, 2023
(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)