As the year comes to an end, it is time for a recap. In the age of technology, almost everything is available on your cell-phones. Every year, Google Play Store, a platform for all Android-based applications, rolls out a list giving a peek into the most downloaded things in a year. The list gives details about the most downloaded applications, books, movies, games in a particular year. This time Google also added a new category of User's Choice which gave people a chance to vote for their favourites. The winners of all the lists were announced by Google and are even visible on the Play Store. With many people switching to ebooks over paperbacks, let us look at the top downloaded books of 2018. Google Play Best Apps of 2018: Google Pay & Tik Tok Wins User's Choice App and Most Entertaining App Titles.
Google Play Best Books of 2018
1. How to Make Money in Intraday Trading by Ashwani Gujral, Rachana A. Vaidya: Ashwani Gujral is one of the famous traders from the country and his advice on trading strategies had clearly many takers. It gives a peek into Gujral's ways of trading and his insights on making money in the market. The trade is forever volatile and this book combined real examples from the market followed by technical expertise.
2. Hands On COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT 2000 MCQ TEST: Handy Book Series for All Computers Related Government Exams: Those preparing to secure the post of Informatics Assistant, this book served as a bible. Including topics of reasoning, general awareness, technical and quantitative aptitude this book also gave students multiple choice questions that could be in the final papers.
3. Calling Sehmat by Harinder Sikka: The political tensions between India and Pakistan have always been a topic of interest. Sikka's book gave more details into the situation of 1971 through a story of a Kashmiri girl Sehmat. A thriller story of an espionage inspired from real events, the book gives an insight of an unsung heroine in time of war.
4. Will You Still Love Me by Ravinder Singh: Ravinder Singh is known to churn out emotions from his younger audience. Taking through an emotional ride through love stories, this book also presents a story of a couple who meet on a flight. A testament of love and its challenges, the book also had its share of readers making it among the top downloads of this year.
5. Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About The World - And Why Things Are Better Than You Think by Hans Rosling, Ola Rosling, Anna Rosling Rönnlund: There are a lot of things to wonder about the world and this book gives more perspectives to look at it. Accepting the world with all its imperfections and what makes it so, why progress takes so long, how to focus on things are some of the things addressed in this book. It is filled with anecdotes and inspiring stories, which probably makes it an interesting read.
These are the top-selling books of 2018 that are listed on Google Play. Have you read any of these books? Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff, The Outsider by Stephen King, Fear by Bob Woodward, 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson and Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis are the other listed top five e-books on Google Play. Which books have you downloaded and read this year?