The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the entrance exam dates 2020 for National Eligibility Test (NET). The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the exam dates of UGC NET 2019-20 on its official website; csirhrdg.res.in. According to the notification, CSIR UGC NET December session exam will be conducted on December 15, and the June session is scheduled for June 21, 2020. The detailed CSIR NET Exam 2019-20 exam schedule and application process is given on NTA’s official site for the benefits of the candidates. It shall be noted that the application for the December session will begin from September 9 to October 9, 2019. JNU Entrance Exam 2020 Schedule Released.
CSIR UGC NET 2019-20: December & June Session
NTA notified that the registration process for December session 2019 CSIR UGC exam would be held from September 9 to October 9. The eligible candidates will get the admit card, which will be made available to download on November 9. The CSIR UGC NET 2019 December session exam is scheduled to be held on the 15th of the month, and the results are expected on December 31. NEET UG 2020 Exam Timetable.
On the other hand, the registration process for the June 2020 session, will start from March 16 to April 15. The hall tickets will be available on May 15, 2020. As per the exam notification, the CSIR UGC NET 2020 exam will be held on June 21, and the result is expected on July 5 the coming year. JEE Main 2020 Schedule.
How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET 2019-20 Exam?
- Visit the official website; csirhrdg.res.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the “apply online” link.
- After clicking the same, you will be guided to a new page.
- You will find, “register here” link on the left.
- Submit the required details and get the registration number.
- After successfully logging in, fill the form and upload images.
- Make a payment online.
- After finishing the registration process, you will receive a confirmed page.
- Download and save it for future reference.
Through UGC NET examination, the eligible aspirants are awarded the Junior Research Fellowships (JRF). Lakhs of students apply for the entrance exam, every year and it is considered as one of the coveted entrance tests on the national level.