The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB/ GSEB) declared the class 12 board exam results for both Arts and Commerce stream today. As the scores are released now, candidates can check the GSEB 12th Arts and Commerce result 2019 on the official website; gseb.org. Besides, the Gujarat board class 12 board exam results 2019 is also available for students to check on third-party sites such as examresults.net. Below, in this article, we have mentioned quick guidance, following which the candidates can check their GSEB 12th result 2019 or GSEB HSC 12th result 2019 online.
This year, Gujarat board conducted the HSC examinations from March 7 to March 23, at 1,548 test centres across the state. The state board first announced the Science result for class 12 board exams, on May 8, in which students registered a passing percentage of 71.90%. Gujarat board, GSHSEB announces science, arts and commerce stream separately.
How to Check GSHSEB/ GSEB 12th Results 2019 for Arts & Commerce?
- Visit the official website; gseb.org.
- Look for the GSHSEB 12th result 2019 link, flashing on the homepage.
- Note that there shall two different links for GSHSEB 12th result 2019 arts and GSHSEB 12th result 2019 commerce.
- After clicking the link, submit the necessary information.
- Your GSHSEB 12th result 2019 for arts and commerce will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Gujarat board declared the class 10 board exam result 2019 on May 21 early in the morning. According to the official release, the GSEB 10th passing percentage stood at 66.97%. It is to be noted that Gujarati medium secured 64.97%, while Hindi medium students secured 72.66%.