New Delhi, November 10: Today is the last day to apply for the The Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment for the posts of Security Assistant/Executive. There are 1,054 vacancies and eligible candidates if selected for the posts, will get recruited in Government of India's (GOI) Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs.
As mentioned earlier, the last date to apply for the post is November 10, 2018. The recruitment process for IB had started on October 20, 2018.
The candidates who wish to apply for the posts must follow the following steps:
1. Candidates are advised to visit the official websites- www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. to begin the application process.
2. Candidates must then click on the link reading 'Online applications for the post of Security Assistant(Exe) in IB'
3. Candidates have to then provide an e-mail ID as part the registration process.
4. Candidates have to enter the personal and academic details.
5. Candidates, after entering their details, can proceed to make payment for exam fee.
6. Candidates have to click on the Submit option on the screen.
7. Candidates are advised to preview the application before submitting it online, and make sure that the details entered by them are correct.
The eligibility criteria for IB Recruitment 2018 makes it mandatory for the candidates to be matriculate or class 10 pass from a recognized board/university. Knowledge of a local language mentioned in the official advertisement is a must for the candidates.