The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) 2019 has opened the application window for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) entrance exam. Those who are interested to appear in JIPMER MBBS 2019 exam, can start applying for the same by visiting the official website; jipmer.edu.in. JIPMER will conduct the MBBS 2019 entrance exam on June 2, 2019. Note that the last date to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2019 is April 12, 2019. Students are advised to fill up the applications sooner and not wait for the last date to avoid the last-minute rush. All the important dates, age limit and steps to apply are mentioned in the article below for candidates’ convenience. CBSE CTET Exam 2019 Online Application Date Extended.
JIPMER released the registration schedule in August 2018. JIPMER MBBS entrance exam will be conducted to fill up 200 seats including 150 seats at JIPMER, Puducherry and 50 seats at JIPMER, Karaikal. As per media reports, about two lakh candidates are expected to register for JIPMER MBBS 2019. Here are all the essential details that you need to know about the medical entrance exam. ISRO Announces Young Scientist Programme for Class 9 Students; Here’s How You Can Participate.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Important Dates
- JIPMER MBBS 2019 Registration: March 6 to April 12, 5:00 pm
- JIPMER MBBS 2019 Hall Ticket: May 20 to June 2
- Date of Entrance Exam: June 20
- Expected Date of Publication of Merit List: On or before June 21
- Admission Formalities: July 1
- Commencement of MBBS: July 3
- Close of Admissions to MBBS 2019 Session: September 30
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Age Limit
Candidates who have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2019. Note that request for relaxation from the prescribed age limit will not be considered for any category of applicants. No upper age limit is applicable in the JIPMER MBBS 2019.
JIPMER MBBS 2019: How to Apply Online?
1. Visit the official website; jipmer.edu.in.
2. On the homepage, click the link—Apply online for JIPMER MBBS 2019.
3. A registration form will open.
4. Fill in the details to register.
5. Your user ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
6. Use the login credentials to log in.
7. Now, click on, ‘Go to the application form.’
8. Fill in the required details.
9. Upload your photograph and signature online.
10. Deposit the application fee and submit.
11. Keep a saved copy of your duly filled JIPMER MBBS form for future reference.
12. Note your user ID and password and keep it in a safe place as it will be useful for further JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2019 procedure.
JIPMER is a national-level entrance exam for those who seek to study MBBS courses at JIPMER Karaikal and Puducherry campuses. Apart from JIPMER MBBS, AIIMS MBBS and NEET exam are the other national-level entrance exams for admission to MBBS courses in India.